Tuesday, January 15, 2008

HERE HE IS!!!


It's a boy!

After a very intense 40 hours…we have a baby!

Yes folks, on January 12th, at 5:57pm I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy:


Gabriel Edward Kimball

8lbs 2oz

21 inches long

There is a long and detailed version of the story that you'll get to hear in due time upon request, but to sum up:

Our son was born, at home with the assistance of a professional midwife, a doula, an honorary doula/best friend, husband/coach and my mother. Somehow, by the grace of the universe, we managed a natural child-birth in the most comfortable setting imaginable. Within minutes of his birth, I was sitting in my own bed holding him and surrounded by love. I am still on a cloud and I have no concept of time, so forgive the slight delay…I have been a little sore and resting whenever possible.

We're all doing great (sleep deprivation aside) and all is well with the world.

Love to all and we're looking forward to sharing him with you all,


Annette and Robert (Bobby)

…and Gabriel

1 comment:

Carla said...

He's so beautiful! And that shot of you holding him is beautiful. I don't think there's the right words to express... I'm so happy for you all.

Congratulations and Hugs and love!