Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Return from disney world!


We have returned! A glorious 8 days in Orlando, Florida has left us with raised spirits and a slight tan. We walked and rode and boated our way through the Walt Disney parks all week and I made three whole days before needing one of those little ride-on motor cars. My ankles swelled every day but went down again at night...not painful or anything just annoying and unattractive. "Cankles", as they have come to be known, when paired with a handicapped mobile are not so great for the self esteem, but when your husband won't stop taking pictures of you carting your huge self around MGM studios and spouting how cute you are...it helps a little. :) That and the access to the quick entrances to the rides! I am glad to be back however, with TONS to do around the house and a clock ticking on many things...including how long I can tie my own shoes. I had to buy a pair of clogs and crocks...and thank god I did...because NONE of my shoes fit me in Florida by day 2 except my crocks; large foam cloggy shoes that slip on and weight nothing. Silly to the eye, GREAT for the feet. Created by sailors I think...because they float and dry easily...but you have to vent out your feet every now and then, lest they get sweaty and hot. More pictures will be sent out on our Shutterfly at some point..but we have way too much to do this week to get them posted now. After all, we took over 1000 photographs. Yes...the curse of the digital camera in the hands of 2 impulsive-hyperactive-disney freeks. Well, here is a little disney-cuteness for ya...me trying on hats no day one. Formal belly shot is in there somewhere!

No comments: