Monday, July 23, 2007

Tie-Dye and Exxon

Okay...so I heard it stated a few times...that when you are pregnant, you may "experience some gas or indigestion". Um...can we say GROSS UNDERSTATEMENT OF THE YEAR???
I am now past the "exhausted and weak" stage and have moved full force into the "everything I eat makes me a methane hazard" zone. Fortunately, I have the babe as an excuse...though until I am "showing" to all who see me, I am just a chunky person who smells funny :P

This week is "Tie-Dye" week at the camp I am working this summer, so I have an obscene stock of white things to dye, including T-shirts, a work shirt for Rob, a tank top, a baby hat, baby onesies (long sleeved and short for a few ages) and a bandanna for LeeLoo. :)
I am hoping to make a "family set" that matches...so we can be "THOSE PEOPLE".
I have seen that bright matching Tie-Dye makes a good family portrait.
It's so nice to have my energy back again..though I am still as temperature sensitive as ever.
The humidity really gets to me...so I sit in the air conditioned nurse's office at least 3 or 4 times a day to de-stickify. She and I have a great routine now. I keep her company and she lets me lay down on the little beds and drink all the juice. :)

1 comment:

Carla said...

Hee Hee! Are we going to have to get you one of these Bio Hazard T-Shirts? It would probably look good tye-dyed too :-)